Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
We use Personal Data as necessary for the performance of our Services; to comply with applicable law; and to support our legitimate interests in maintaining and improving our Services and sales offerings, understanding how our Services are used, optimizing our marketing and advertising activities, customer service and support operations, and protecting and securing our Visitors, End-Users, Merchants, Gateways, ourselves and our Services.
We strictly don’t encourage any kind of refunds.
For questions, please e-mail to email@example.com